TERMS OF SALE:
This puppy was born under the care of "Camokin Aussiedoodles" Shari and Bill Stevens
* The seller has examined puppy and found it to be free of parasites and in good health.
* In the instance of an ill puppy.-Providing ill puppy is returned within 24 hours of veterinarian exam, performed within 3 business days of buyer
originally taking possession of puppy, the seller will replace the puppy from a currently available or a future comparable litter, at the sellers discretion.
* First set of vaccinations have been completed. Puppy has received up to date vaccinations for a 5 way series.
* Preventative Dewormings have been completed. Usual course completed includes: treatment at weeks 3,5, and 7 with Pyrantel Pamoate based medication.
* Puppy has received a minimum of one veterinary exam to clear puppy for leaving.
* Puppy must be spayed or neutered by 1 year of age, unless sold with breeding rights.
* When sold with breeding right there are no guarantees as to the results puppy will have as they are beyond sellers control
* Puppy will be fed high quality food, given proper shelter, provided with toys, affection, grooming, nail trimming, medical attention.
* The buyer agrees to NEVER surrender the puppy to a humane shelter or "pound", or to give away, or sell.
* The buyer agrees that seller is not responsible for any veterinary fees at any time.
* If at any point in the future, buyer is unable to provide care, the puppy will be given back to the seller who will work to re-home the puppy.
* Buyer will have puppy examined by their veterinarian within 3 days of acquiring puppy.
* Buyer understands while every effort is placed to prevent puppy from having a positive parasite/protozoan stool sample that such instances can occur as exposure to
these microorganisms is something all puppies encounter, despite the most diligent efforts. Continuing a course deworming medications or medications recommended from
the vet is recommended. Even when stool samples are negative. Buyer agrees to continue another round of deworming medication to be sure, unless otherwise
recommended by their veterinarian.
* Occasionally a young puppy may have a mild heart murmur sound present at final exam, (a sound is created from the blood flowing through the heart valves) in these
instances the puppy generally outgrows this murmur by the next week or possibly few weeks). This is not something that would have any lasting effects on a puppy. If one
is heard, buyer will always be told, and has option to accept puppy or be placed on a different current/future list.
* If puppy is found to be ill (excluding parasites) within first 3 days, the ill puppy will be returned within 24 hours of the exam along with a letter from the veterinarian stating
illness was deemed present prior to removal of puppy from original premises.
* The seller assumes no responsibility (of said puppy after the puppy leaves the sellers premises) for medical expenses, disease, mortality, landlord disapproval, allergies,
disagreement of the family, marital dispute, or any other reasons. Under no circumstances is the seller responsible for any veterinarian bills incurred with the puppy.